Monday, October 18, 2010

Virginia Wedding: Kiley and Brian

I've (Gwen) known Kiley since 1997 when we met in college. We worked at the Children's Museum of Muncie together. She was in my wedding and I wouldn't miss hers for anything. It was an honor to get to know her family and friends. I did her hair for the wedding and am thrilled she loved it. I was not the photographer, but wanted to take some candids. Our trip was amazing. Virginia is someplace that I must go again and spend more time there. It was a fast, refreshing trip. The wedding was beautiful, down to the last bird. Her taste is so whimsical, it truly is inspiring. Brian and Kily, congrats and good luck. You both are such wonderful people and we are so happy for you!!!! Love you!









I love this photo. It takes my breath away. Hair and beauty, love it!





1 comment:

  1. Ah you're the sweetest. Thanks for posting this! You did an incredible job with my hair and the photos! Love you!

    ReplyDelete