Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Gladson Family

I (Lara) absolutely love shooting our friends and their families. Matt and Kerri are such a fun couple and I was thrilled when they asked us to take their family photos! They have two gorgeous little boys (which Matt takes total credit for) who were great sports. Although Dean is always a great kiddo, I think he would have done anything I asked, as long as I let him near the trains at the Transportation Museum!
We also want to give a big shout out to Lauren Regan who helped out on this shoot. Thanks Lauren, you were amazing! Here is the cuteness that is Mason...seriously, check out those cheeks-don't you just wanna give him big smooches?! Dean was SO excited about the trains! I think he's telling Daddy all about them!

I swear Dean is saying "How you doing?" in that Joey from Friends voice! He's such a charmer!

Love you guys~thanks for an amazing photo shoot!



No comments:

Post a Comment