Monday, June 13, 2011

Cuteness in the park!

I (Lara) realize that I'm completely biased, but what kind of aunt would I be if I didn't think my niece and nephew were the cutest kids?! So of course I jumped at the chance to photograph my brother, his girlfriend, and the kiddos recently at Forest Park in Noblesville. Fortunately the kids are used to me putting a camera in their face, so they're old pros at this!

Nicole and Matty make a great couple!!



I think this is right before I had to yell at Matty to quit making silly faces...geez, little brothers never quit giving their big sisters a hard time!!


Aidan is all boy! Anything to do with cars, dinosaurs or power tools ranks high on his list!!


Kaylee is almost seven and loves chocolate cupcakes, & dressing up like a princess~girl after my own heart!!










No comments:

Post a Comment