Monday, June 20, 2011

Road Trip Shoot: Part 1 Crammer Family

This is one of the hardest posts I've (Lara) ever written. Not because I can't think of anything to say, but because I don't know the words to adequately describe how much this family means to me. Lisa and I have been friends since our freshman year of college and I literally cannot imagine my life without her or her family. I love all of them as though they were my own family (not so sure about Tim...kidding lemur!)~and they are some of the most fun, ornery people you've ever met. When I asked Gwen about doing this shoot in Kentucky, the best way I could sum it up was to tell her "We're gonna have more fun than you've had in a long time~be prepared to laugh until your stomach hurts, eat the best food ever, and enjoy Bob's keggerator"...and as usual, they did not disappoint!

Thank you to Bob, Jane, Lisa, Tim, Ellen & the boys for a wonderful weekend~we'll be back soon!!!

The whole Crammer Clan


Tim & Lisa in their natural state~harassing each other & loving every minute!


This is the essence of Bob Crammer~he will do almost anything to get a smile out of someone & has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I've ever met... plus he roasts a mean hog (just don't trust him if he tells you that eating the pig's eye will make you see the wind-he's lying...or so I've been told!)


Nate, Ellen, and Ty~check out those baby blues!










No comments:

Post a Comment