Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Journey

I know it's not Feb. 1st yet, but wanted to update everyone on my progress. This is week 3 and I feel great! I've been going to the gym 4-5 times a week and really trying my best to eat better. I think that's the hardest part, is the eating. I love food! I've found that I have to totally reprogram my brain to think about food. I'm really thinking about what goes into my body and is it worth it?Okay, I do confess that this past weekend was not a good one (food wise). Fun wise, I had a blast!!! Another thing that has been hard is not beating myself up or giving up if I have a bad day. BUT, even with the bad days I've still seen some changes in my body! And, I have lost about 8 lbs, but more than that I'm looking at inches and they are going down too! It's very exciting! It's going to take a long time to get where I need to be, but I didn't get this way overnight either! I do have a lot more energy and find I have a lot more patience. I also enjoy working out by myself, but it really does help to have a buddy. Lara is my workout buddy and she's on the same path. I'm enjoying my journey and hope everyone else that's doing it is enjoying theirs too!!!

Thanks so Much,
Gwen

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Gwen!! Let me know if I can help you in any way!

    ~ Heather

    ReplyDelete