Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Progress...



Add Image



First pictures
So, these past 4 weeks have been a real eye opener. I have found that I love working out, but don't want to do it all the time. I work out about 4-5 times a week and am finding small changes in my body every day. I've also found that this is going to take a lot longer than it's ever taken me to lose weight. I guess age does that! I'm giving myself a year to get to my goal weight. Me and food have a very bad relationship, so it's going to take me awhile to get that under control. Now, that being said, I am doing much better with it than I have ever in my life. I'm writing everything down with My Fitness Pal (thank you Jeni Selm for reminding me about it), I'm trying food I typically don't like, I'm eating less, butter and I have broken up (with an affair on the side every once in awhile) and my saving grace is my green monster shakes! Most important is my working out. I know that if I stop, my progress will stop. The encouragement I'm getting is amazing! I really don't think I would keep up this pace if it weren't for people's kind words (and the fact that I have to post pictures every month). So, here's my first months progress pictures. Please be kind, it's a slow process!!! Thanks for the encouragment everyone!!! Oh yeah, I'm down 10 lbs!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment